What are Chakras?
The chakras are energy centers which run along the spine of the body, right up to the crown of the head. They are often represented with different colors (Root chakra is red, sacral chakra is orange, Solar plexus chakra is yellow, heart chakra is green, throat chakra is blue, third eye chakra is indigo and the crown chakra is violet.)
Each of the chakras has a different 'job' and can benefit you in a certain way and in certain areas of the body and in life in general. The chakras are sometimes referred to as little wheels which are constantly in motion, creating energy in order to maintain both a healthy life and a healthy body.
Often time, however these chakras can become blocked which can cause an array of problems for the person in everything from mental health to physical health, emotions and quality of life. Unblocking the chakras can resume a good flow of energy and these issues can be solved.
Unblocking & Balancing The Chakra
Some of the signs that you may have a, or multiple blocked chakras could be problems with sleep, either sleeping too much or the inability to sleep, you might find that you suffer with difficulty concentrating or find that you become easily restless.
There may be mental health issues such as feeling helpless or very low, including symptoms of depression. The overall health of a person suffering from blocked chakras will be affected by such issues as heart problems, kidney problems, respiratory issues, skin problems amongst many other physical health problems.
Many people with blocked chakras may find that they are not easily able to express themselves and that they experience a lack of communication with the people around them. They may also find that they struggle with the ability to feel empathy and love towards other people, often resulting in anger and frustration.
But these issues can be resolved by treated the chakras, and one great way of doing this is to wear a chakra bracelet.
Why You Need to Balance Chakras?
In many ancient religions the chakras are mentioned but probably the most famously associated is Hinduism where a lot of the information about chakras that we use today derived from.
The chakras are originally known by their Sanskrit names (mulhadara, swadhistana, manipura, anahata, vishhudi, anja and sarashara) but are more commonly referred to their English names today. The chakra system has deep spiritual roots and by properly aligning the chakras and ensuring their health, there are many benefits to be seen.
But these benefits are not just of a spiritual nature. Common ways of maintaining the chakras include healing, balancing and opening the chakras but one of the most common ways you might take care of your chakras is by wearing a chakra bracelet.
There are different types of chakra bracelet but the seven chakra bracelet features colored stones which correspond to each of the chakras.
How 7 Stones Chakra Bracelet Works?
But you may be wondering how can wearing a bracelet be beneficial to your chakra health? This article will explain the benefits of wearing a chakra bracelet and what changes may notice.
Chrakra bracelets are ideal for those new to the idea and practice since they require nothing more than simply being worn. Often for a beginner, the idea of performing rituals and doing exercises to cleanse and heal the chakras can be a little intimidating, but wearing a bracelet is a very simple thing to do.
The colored stones are used to focus the channeling of energy to the corresponding chakra which again is a simple yet very effective way of maintaining your chakra health.
If you constantly feel a lot of negative energy then wearing a chakra bracelet will help with that, this type of energy becomes trapped inside the stones and a new, more positive energy is released, giving the wearer the benefit of feeling upbeat and happy.
Another great benefit of wearing one of these types of bracelet is that they simply look good. As well as the general benefits of wearing a chakra bracelet, there are, of course the benefits for each of the individual chakras.
These benefits have a huge range from lifestyle to health.
Let's take a look at what benefits you can expect to see from each of your chakras.
The Root Chakra (Mulhadara)
The root chakra is located right at the base of the spine, it is represented by the red color. Some of the benefits you will see when wearing your bracelet are:
- A sense of being grounded and at one with the earth.
- This chakra is linked to your physical survival so this intuition will be heightened.
- Feelings of self confidence.
- Physically your legs and feet will be in better health.
- The health of your large intestine will improve.
- Financial issues will be resolved.
The Sacral Chakra (Swadhistana)
The sacral chakra can be located at a point in between the naval and the base of the spine and is represented by the orange color. By wearing a chakra bracelet, you will notice some of the following benefits:
- An improvement in sexual health and increased libido.
- Kidney and bladder health will increase and become better functioning.
- The circulatory system will be healthier.
- Linked to emotions, a healthy sacral chakra will improve your emotional wellbeing in many areas such as desire, pleasure and creativity.
- If you are a creative person, you will find that your ideas flow much more freely.
The Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)
The solar plexus chakra is located in the region of the upper abdomen and is represented by the yellow color. Some of the benefits provided by this chakra when wearing a bracelet are:
- Improved digestive health.
- Muscles become healthier and stronger.
- This chakra impacts your ambition and when it is healthy will drive you in your goals.
- Feelings of anger will lessen and leave you feeling much more content in your life.
The Heart Chakra (Anahata)
The heart chakra is located in the center of the chest, between the breasts, its color is green. By wearing a bracelet, you will see some of the following benefits:
- Heart health will improve.
- The lungs will become better functioning and healthier.
- The arms and hands will be in better condition.
- The ability to feel love and compassion increases.
- The immune system will be healthier.
The Throat Chakra (Vishhuda)
The throat chakra is located in the center of the neck/throat area and is represented by the color blue. The benefits of a healthy throat chakra, encouraged by wearing a bracelet are:
- The ability to express yourself will become easier.
- Communication becomes easier.
- The thyroid and parotid glands become healthier.
- The shoulders become stronger and healthier.
The Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)
The third eye chakra is located in the middle of the forehead and is represented by the color indigo. If you wear a chakra bracelet, some of the benefits you are likely to see are:
- A greater sense of intuition.
- An ease of making decisions and being confident in those decisions.
- Memory issues are resolved.
- The sense of perception and foresight are improved.
- Problems will mental health and depression are alleviated.
The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)
The crown chakra, much like its name suggests is located on the crown of the head, it is represented by the color violet (or in some practice as a white glowing aura.) Some of the benefits to this chakra from wearing a bracelet are as follows:
- An increased understanding and connection with the universe and the divine being.
- Feelings of bliss and acceptance.
- A powerful mind. A sense of your own personal destiny.
- The central nervous system becomes more healthy.
- A healthy and better functioning pituitary gland.
Chakra Bracelet Benefits For Men & Women
Whilst there are many benefits to each and every person who wears a chakra bracelet and practices good chakra health, there are also benefits to the different sexes.
Men who wear a chakra bracelet can expect to see some of the following benefits from its use:
- A decrease in erectile dysfunction (sacral chakra)
- An improvement with anger issues (solar plexus chakra)
- A more stable drive in career goals (solar plexus chakra)
- Improved muscle fitness (solar plexus chakra)
- Problems with urinary infections decrease (sacral chakra)
- Sexual health improvements (sacral chakra)
- An increased sense of empathy (heart chakra)
Women will also see huge changes if their chakras are open and healthy, some of these benefits include:
- An easier menopause (sacral chakra)
- Fewer problems with the menstrual cycle (sacral chakra)
- Mental health issues are resolved or decreased (third eye chakra)
- A greater sense of self confidence and self worth (root chakra)
- An ability to better understand and achieve goals (solar plexus chakra)
The benefits of choosing to wear a chakra bracelet are immense and the difference that you will see by doing so will have a great improvement on both your life and your health.
A seven chakra bracelet is the ideal place to start since this piece includes a colored stone for each of the seven chakras and therefore means that each one can be reenergized and kept healthy all by wearing one simple, attractive bracelet.